Responsible Gaming is Our Game
Lucky Star Casino is committed to promoting responsible gaming and sensible behavior in its guests. Compulsive gambling is a serious issue and Lucky Star will take positive action in addressing this problem-it’s a philosophy our executive team and staff fully embraces and supports. Compulsive gambling is an increasing nationwide problem. Therefore, an ongoing effort to promote an atmosphere of responsible gaming at Lucky Star is our goal.
We are committed to:
- Educating our employees to recognize any gaming problems with our guests.
- Providing information and assistance to our guests
- Continue to research into industry-wide programs and initiatives to increase awareness of gaming addiction.
- Prevent underage gambling.
Know the signs: Despite all the consequences, compulsive gamblers will go to great lengths to deny and even cover up their problem. Could you be at risk? Ask yourself these questions as identified by the National Council on Problem Gaming:
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
- Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting your bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed because of your gambling issues?
- Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
How to ask for help: If you or someone you know is suffering from compulsive gambling, the Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and to offer confidential, non-judgmental assistance.